ECTC 2803 Infant & Toddler Curriculum (Cathy McAuliffe)
Two research papers related to infancy and toddlerhood. Topics could include adverse conditions (such as maternal depression, poverty, substance abuse, domestic violence, negative parenting, etc.) and the effect on development. Other topics might include attachment, quality of child care outside the home, etc.
Students will be able to:
- locate and conduct basic research using the “Search Everything” tool and specialized library databases
- retrieve a variety of relevant sources to meet the assignment’s requirements
- search using advanced strategies such as Boolean operators, exact phrases, faceting, subject headings, etc.
- generate an APA style citation
Session code: 737
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:15pm
- Library Classroom (BH 1208)
- Library Instruction / Information Literacy Instruction