Comp I (Sabrina Chesne)
After visiting the Stuart Davis exhibit at Crystal Bridges Museum, students will be writing a research essay on "cool."
Students will be able to:
- search for and retrieve relevant sources to meet the assignment's requirements
- use advanced search strategies such as Boolean operators, exact phrases, faceting, subject headings, etc.
- critically examine sources for credibility, authority, and relevance to the topic
- cite sources in MLA format
- Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- 1:30pm - 2:45pm
- Library Classroom (BH 1208)