General Psychology (Lenora Clouse)
Article review from a professional psychology journal. Article should describe either experimental or descriptive research. Use of library databases required.
Students will be able to:
- identify which library databases are best for the assignment
- search library databases using search strategies such as Boolean operators, exact phrase searching, limiters, etc.
- retrieve relevant articles to meet the assignment's requirements
- generate an APA citation using library database tools
- navigate the typical format of a scholarly journal article
- identify the characteristics of a peer-reviewed article
- Friday, November 10, 2017
- 9:00am - 10:15am
- Library Classroom (BH 1208)